We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, October 6, 2008

A View From the Kitchen Window

One of the things I love about my new house is the views! We purposely put in large windows so we could have views. I especially love being able to look out the kitchen window while doing the dishes at night and see the glow of the Temple. It is quite mesmerizing. As I was looking out the window Saturday afternoon/evening, I was awestruck at the view of the clouds on the mountains. Everything looked so fresh and clean from the rain of the day. I had to take a moment to walk out onto the patio to take a picture. The picture doesn't do justice of the actual view but I thought I'd share it anyway.

No comments: