We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Nanna!

On Friday my Grandma Nanna celebrated her 85th Birthday. Way to go Grandma! We had a family luncheon on Saturday at the Copper Mill to celebrate. It was good food and a fun time was had by all.

On Friday night the girls and I made Grandma Nanna my famous baked spaghetti. This is one of Nanna's favorites. Hannah and Ashley each made her a birthday card. It kept them occupied for nearly an hour!


While at the Copper Mill we took the opportunity to take a 4-generation picture. I put a copy of it below. There's my Grandma, my mom, me, and my three girls. A picture I will always treasure!

Happy Birthday Grandma....we love you!

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

Look at all those good-lookin, sassy girls!