We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Jen T......

7 THINGS I CAN DO:
*bake
*cook (yes, baking and cooking are different!!)
*ride a bike
*scrapbook
*read
*make people laugh
*love my kids and husband

7 THINGS I CAN'T DO:
*ice skate (tried to learn at 18.....bad move)
*snow ski
*gleek
*sing (I think I'm pretty good in the shower though)
*text (it's much easier for me to just dial the number and chat)
*I can never find the picture inside the 3D/4D pictures.....totally bugs me!!
*drive a motorcycle

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUBBY:
*his optimism
*his laid back attitude
*his ability to be a good dad to our three girls
*his ability to fix most anything
*his looks
*his big heart
*his willingness to serve others

7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY:
*get your clothes changed!
*we're leaving in five minutes!
*don't talk, touch, or look at each other!
*Ashley, take your finger out of your mouth
*Are you kidding me?
*Whatever
*Bless it and Release it (you have to see the hand and foot movement with this one)

7 THINGS I LOVE TO EAT:
*chocolate chip cookie dough
*Grandma Nana's famous homemade fudge (I have some now...it's so good!)
*pizza
*paprika chicken from Copper Mill
*scrambled eggs with cheese
*Utah truffle from El Sol
*chicken alfredo
*diet coke

7 FRIENDS I TAG:
*Emily Snow
*Jessie H
*Risa A
*Heather E
*Kendal
*Brianne
*Pat

1 comment:

Brianne said...

So, like I said today I don't get this blog thing. You told me to look at your blog for the Halloween pictures and I glaced down and saw this thing. You tagged me and I don't know what to do about it. Will someone please give me blogspot 101. It was good seeing you and your cute girls today!!!