We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nicole, Where Are You?

Wednesday night I was in the bedroom helping Hannah and Ashley was at the counter finishing her treat. I knew Nicole had walked into the bathroom but I was aware that the toilet lid was down so what trouble could she get in? I remember hearing a bit of a thud but no crying followed so I fluffed it off. After finishing with Hannah, I went searching for Nicole and this is where I found her.......



Completely proud of herself......but......it doesn't end here......

I finished taking pictures of her, left her in the tub to play with the toys, and walked to the kitchen to put the camera in the cabinet. I was gone no more than 30 seconds. Upon my return, she was out of the tub! I turned to Hannah and asked if she'd gotten Nicole out. NO....she was getting ready for bed. Ashley was in her room getting ready for bed. THE LITTLE STINKER CLIMBED OUT!! Oh dear, I think we're in trouble!!

No comments: