We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some other fun weekend things.....

Here's a few other fun things I captured with the camera over the weekend.

Dave and I have been trying to break Ashley from her finger sucking habit. Thursday night I put some oregano spice on her finger nails so she wouldn't put them in her mouth. Outside the bedroom door was some of Nicole's socks on the floor that needed to be put away. When Dave and I went to bed this is how we found Ashley:


I guess she didn't want to take any chances of putting her fingers in her mouth!


Dave changed the oil in the van on Friday afternoon. Nothing like starting them young with learning how to maintain the car!

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

Now that is just too funny!!