We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just What I Needed

I guess my mom knew I needed a little pick-me-up so she scheduled me a pedicure! What an awesome mom I have!! I was able to go in yesterday prior to a doctor's appointment.

When you go to pre-op for surgery, they tell you that you have to remove all polish. It's summertime (I think........even though it's still raining.....) and I do not like the look of my bare toes in flip-flops. In my current condition and still packing around 12 staples in my torso, there was no way I could bend over and paint my toenails. The pedicure was EXACTLY what I needed!!


I love my toes!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my feet were that cute even without the pedicure....

Emily Snow said...

My french manicure on my toes is starting to chip...but I love that look too!