We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scrapbook Night

A co-worker had a watch party Friday night and all of us girls were invited. We decided to take advantage of "being away from the kids" and turned it into a scrapbook night. Oh, what fun we have on these nights! It's filled with food, fun, and scrapbooking!! Who could ask for more?

Two of us headed to Lewiston to the watch party. It has been quite awhile since I've journeyed to Lewiston and had to find the egg farm. I use to head this way a bit in my earlier days of going to Brooke's. Not only has it been awhile since I've been to Lewiston but we're heading there in the black of night. Needless-to-say, Jen and I did get lost. Not too bad though. After we figured out where the egg farm really was, we were on our way. How could we have missed it?!? The smell should have been the sign.

After the watch party, Jen and I headed to Bridgerland and met up with two others and we scrapbooked until 1 a.m.! Every girl needs to make sure and have "outs" like this. It's rejuvenating and tons of fun and yes, the time flies!!!

The only time I can scrapbook is when we have these get togethers. Hopefully this changes when we do get a computer here at home. I can't load my software on Dave's computer (oh yea, we digiscrap) so I'm limited of when I can scrapbook and I have to refresh my knowledge with the software each time so it seems as though I do not get alot done.

I haven't been going in any order for scrapbooking. Some here, some there. I have done a couple of pages of my Dad's funeral and a couple of pages for 2008.

Here's a little sample of what I did last night:

2008 book....
Page 2 of this layout is still under construction.....

My Dad's book.....

I can't wait until I scrapbook again!!! It's so addicting!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Oh, how fun! I miss those late scrapbooking nights. What program are using? I have tried a couple of freebies and haven't found one that I like. By the way, your blog is cute.

The Mendon Welkers said...

Risa-
We are using Photoshop Elements. Emily (I'm not sure if you worked with her at BATC) did a lot of research on the digital programs and this is the one that we all went with. If you went with this one, I would suggest finding somewhere to take a class to learn it. Emily has been teaching classes at BATC and we all took it. I don't think I could have learned it on my own!!! You should look into it. We really like it.