We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A History Making Moment

I am using my blog as a form of a "journal" and because of this, I wanted to make an entry regarding the historical event that has occurred with the recent election of the 44 President of the United States.

As everyone is well aware, Barak Obama is the President-elect. He will become the 44 President of the United States of America in January 2009. Obama will be the first black president of the United States. Whether Obama or McCain were to win the election it was going to be a history making event. We would either end up with the first black President or the first woman Vice President.

As the elections were coming to a close, either way when I would think about the next president I would get an eerie feeling in my stomach. I wasn't particularly impressed with either candidate. The US is in a very interesting state. The next few years will be an interesting ride. I can only hope that as a whole, America will stand together and we will survive!

No comments: