We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Train Really Does Come By

Dave and I purchased our property in Mendon almost six years ago. We started building our house in January of this year. The rail road tracks that run through Mendon are parallel to our property. During all of this time, I have only seen the train once. This was back in May while we were building.

Friday I was home from work because I wasn't feeling well. All of the sudden I heard it! I heard the horn of the train. The engineer probably thought I was crazy because I quickly went for the camera and took pictures of the train from the patio door and from the window by our kitchen table. I'm sure I looked scary because I hadn't done my hair yet for the day and had been laying around trying to get my headache to go away. Oh well, at least I saw the train and now have pictures to prove it!


Picture from patio door:



Pictures from kitchen window:



































Picture from patio door:

No comments: