We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Church Callings

Well, the spell of no chuch callings has ended. I was called and set apart today for my church callings. I will be serving on the Enrichment Night Committee and once a month in Nursery. I think I can handle these callings. I have never served on the Enrichment Night Committee so I'm hoping it is nothing too big. With Enrichment Night only held quarterly, I'm hoping it's not too bad.

I think I can also handle once a month in Nursery. Ashley should think this will be pretty cool. When they asked me to take this calling they said that there were only two people that were "full-time" in the nursery. The Nursery Leader and the Nursery Coordinator. These are the only two that have to be in nursery every week. Other than that they have others come in once a month to help. We, meaning Nicole and I, struggle each Sunday to make it through Sunday school and Relief Society so she will probably love being in Nursery with me and playing with the toys.

Dave has not received any callings yet. I'm sure his time is coming but he'll enjoy being "jobless" for the time being.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

I don't think I really like being jobless...only because then that leaves the anticipation of what you're going to get and I'm always fretting over who just got released and if someone thinks I'd be a good candidate for that calling!

Your two callings sound like pretty good ones...could have been so much worse, and actually, you kind scored with getting to go into nursery one week a month with Nicole! Nursery starts way too late, in my opinion!