We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Riding in the Van with Nicole

There are those times when kids say the cutest things and you think to yourself, "I've got to write that down."  Well, tonight was one of those nights while riding in the van with Nicole.  I thought I'd take this moment to "jot" it down.

We were driving to pick Hannah up from her TaVaci lesson and we were going along 200 East.  Nicole looks out the window and realizes we're right next to the Temple.  In her cute little excited voice she says, "Mom!  There's the Temple."

The following conversation goes like this:

Nicole:  "I wish I could get married there.  Mom, did you get married there?"
Me:  "Yes, Nicole.  I got married there."
Nicole:  "How many times did you get married there?"
Me:  "Just once."
Nicole:  "To Dad?"
Me:  "Yes."
Nicole:  "I know (little giggle).......he had a MOOSEstache!"
Me:  "You're right.  In the pictures, Dad has a mustache."
Nicole:  "Yea....and he kissed you on the lips in the Temple."
Me:  "Yes he did."
Nicole:  "And then he danced with you in the Temple."
Me:  "Ya think?"
Nicole: "Do you like him?"
Me:  "Yes.  I like him."
Nicole:  "I know.....cuz he has BIG muscles."

Oh my gosh!  She made me laugh!

1 comment:

wendy jensen said...

HaHa! Gotta love that girl. Thanks for sharing. I love reading the experiences.