We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hair Cuts

On Monday, May 11, I took Hannah and Ashley for hair cuts. It had been a really, really, really long time since they had had their hair cut. I almost want to say that they got their hair cut last August! It really was time.

Hannah opted for the short hair. She said she wanted it short so it was cooler in the summer and also because it would be easier for me to do in the mornings. Isn't she sweet to always be thinking of what is easier for me?

I chose to have Ashley's hair trimmed and evened up. I couldn't bring myself to cut her long hair. However, I am now wishing that I had cut it shorter. She has such a tender head and it's always a fight to comb her hair. Oh well! Hindsight is always 20/20. They go back for another "trim" the week before school starts and I think I will cut her's shorter for her first day of preschool!

By the time we got home from getting hair cuts, Ashley was exhausted. She fell asleep on the way home in the van so getting a picture of her "new do" was quite interesting.

What cute girls they are!!!



Don't forget Nicole! She didn't get in on the hair cuts but she sure wanted in on the picture taking!