We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, March 23, 2009

Who Needs a Toy Room........

Who needs a toy room.......when you can have a cabinet?
Two Sundays ago (March 15) Hannah and Ashley were playing house. They had been in and out; up and down playing before the crunch came to get ready for church. They had been awfully quiet for awhile, which usually isn't a good sign, so I went to check on them. I checked everywhere before hearing a giggle coming from the laundry room. They were playing/hiding in the cabinet.
Then, not long later I knew Hannah and Ashley were outside playing in the garage and I lost Nicole. I looked all on the main level and was calling her name but she wouldn't answer. I checked the stairs because this is one of her favorite places to play. I opened the door to the garage and asked Hannah if Nicole had managed to open the door and go into the garage (she has figured out how to operate the door handles). My last option was the laundry room and low and behold.....there she was! She had been back there and seen Hannah and Ashley in the cabinet so I guess she thought she'd take her turn.

No comments: