We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, February 25, 2013

Spanish Dancing

Hannah and Ashley decided to try Spanish Dancing at school.  This is a club that they do every Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.  They enjoyed trying it for the first little while but then it became too much of a hassle getting out of the house early enough for them to get to practice.  I give them credit for trying.  They did great!  I think they mostly enjoyed to big skirts.  I can't say I blame them.  I would have loved to twirl in one of those things myself.






Nicole decided to shake her booty on the sideline.

1 comment:

Xadia Cashif said...

I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin. I am no longer sure whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else recognise such certain about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!
Home remedies for baby eczema