We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nicole's First Soccer Season

Fall of 2012 was Nicole's first soccer season.  What did she think of it?  Well, she thought socializing was way more fun.  She played a team that had a little boy on it from her preschool.  I caught her many times sitting on the side line "chatting" with him while he sat out.

If she wasn't chatting, she was chasing the ball....way far behind.  Ah, to be four and innocent.  However, when Ashley was playing (not sure why I don't have any pictures of her) Nicole was always on the sideline yelling for her to get the ball.  Hmm....maybe next season she'll take her own advice.

I didn't do very good this season.  I only have one good picture of Nicole and I don't have any of Ashley.  Shame on me!  I have to do better!!

No comments: