We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Good Reminder for Us All

It's been a long night.  It took until 10:05 to complete Hannah's two news articles so she can try out for an anchor person for EBTV.  It was frustrating but worth it when we completed the task and she said, "well, at least my stomach ache is gone now."  She is my worry-wort.

I sat down to watch the weather quickly on the news and decided to check blogs.  I have come to love the 71 Toes blog and the words of wisdom I find.  It was yesterday's post that caught my attention.  I was a bit behind in my reading.

Reading through her post, it linked to this story.  After reading it and having a few tears sneak out, I thought it was worth sharing.  It ends up being a great reminder for us all to be a bit kinder to each other.

I hope you'll take the time to read it.

http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/2151

Then I hope you'll come back and read the post from 71 Toes here:

http://www.71toes.com/2011/10/signs.html

After a long night of 4th grade homework, my sign would say: OH MAN! THAT WAS FRUSTRATING....BUT WE DID IT1

or would my sign say:
I'M SINKING AT HOME, WORK & WITH MY CHURCH CALLING.  I'M NOT SURE I CAN FIND THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

or would it be:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?  WHY CAN'T I HAVE A HOUSE OF ORDER?

Hmmm....what would your sign read?

No comments: