We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Funny Girls

Here's some fun pictures of the girls. These are the great moments to capture.

Here are two pictures of the girls when Hannah did everyone's hair. She did her's first but needed a little assistance with the braids and then had Ashley and Nicole sit on the stairs so she could do their hair.


Ashley could not fall to sleep one night. I came down from upstairs to head to bed and found that Ashley had come out of her room and was in Hannah's bed. So Hannah could fall to sleep, I made Ashley a bed on her floor so she could be in the same room but not be "scared".
The next morning when I went to wake Hannah up for school this is how I found the two of them.....snug as bugs in a rug! They might not show it all the time but I think they DO like each other.

The girls and I had a little party for the Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics. We had flags to wave and cheered. I believe Dave was at a Mt. Crest basketball game. The girls almost made it to the end, which was 11 p.m. Hannah asked Ashley if she could lay by her and that was it. Out they went!

No comments: