We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Friday, September 4, 2009

There She Goes!

Last Thursday (September 3), Ashley decided it was time to take the training wheels off her bike and learn how to ride a "two-wheeler".....and learn she did.

Dave helped her for the first little bit and then she got frustrated and said, "Dad, I will do it by myself." That's our Ashley! With pure determination and help from Hannah she mastered the concept of getting herself going and off she went. The braking.....well, we're hoping that will come with time.

I was in the house and Dave was outside with the girls and Ashley did a little wreck on the bike. She puts her arm in the air and says, "I'm alright. It's just a little blood. I'll get back on." She is such a crack up.

Dave and I are amazed at how quickly kids pick up on things. By Saturday afternoon she was acting like she had been riding a "two-wheeler" for months.

Way to go Ashley. You're riding a "two-wheeler" at four years old!



1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

How sad is it that Caleb still can't ride a bike without training wheels? I know, it's pathetic!