We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Words from Ashley

We have been working and working and working trying to get Ashley to stop sucking her thumb. The dentist isn't worried and won't worry until she's 6-7 years old but it KILLS Dave and I.

She has been having some stomach issues lately so we've been pushing hard again for her to stop sucking her thumb. I told her that when she sucks her thumb she puts the yucky germs in her mouth and then she swallows them. This is making her tummy have a sick bug.

Yesterday when I dropped the girls off at Traci's, Ashley started sucking her thumb. I told her not to or she'll get yucky germs. She walked over to the couch and started sucking it again. Once more I said, "Ashley, please don't suck your thumb." Without hesitation she says with her little attitude voice, "I'm NOT sucking my thumb! I'm scratching my tooth!"

Yep, I couldn't hold it in. I had to chuckle.

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

Oh, that little stinker!