We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, December 15, 2008

This is my life.....

The house was sparkling clean on Saturday and then we had Sunday. We tried making a new treat to pass out for our neighbor gifts this year and the girls had a good time entertaining themselves. As Dave and I went to bed last night, I noticed all of the "little things" scattered on the floor. I made the comment that raising three kids is quite interesting.

I was searching for a little saying to put on my neighbor gifts and I came across this saying that I want to hang up in my house. It fits my life perfectly so I thought I'd share:

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing!"

Enough said.