We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, December 8, 2008

First of Three TaVaci Performances


On Thursday, Hannah had her first of three TaVaci performances this month. It was for the Petersboro Relief Society Enrichment night. Hannah is so amazing when it comes to wanting to perform infront of a crowd. She did tell me she didn't do the moves too big because there were "thousands" of people watching. She did great though.

The lightinging was terrible in the cultural hall of the church. My pictures with the flash were dark and my pictures without the flash were blurry. Dave informed me that there was too much lighting for the flash but we were too far away to not use the flash. Oh well, at least she has two more peformances that I can get pictures of!

Don't forget Ashley.....she wants to be a princess too.....


No comments: