We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ashley Turns 7

My cute little Ashley turned 7 on April 27.

This was her off year for having a friend party so we just celebrated amongst ourselves.

We celebrated by having dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  The favorite for eating here is sitting on the saddle and being sung Happy Birthday to.  We were joined this year by Aly (cousin).  She had moved in with us a week before to watch the girls for the summer.

Still searching for the Texas Roadhouse pictures. They were taken with Dave's phone but are currently MIA. Sure hoping we can find them!
On Sunday we celebrated with a dinner of Ashley's choice and instead of a birthday cake, Ashley chose cupcakes.  I made these cute cupcake from a funetti cake batter and then frosted them.  Ashley loved them because they turned out looking like roses.  It's so great when you can make a child think you're magic.




 
Ashley -
You are such a sweet girl and we are so blessed to have you a part of our family.  You are amazing at art and it is so fun to watch you draw your creations.  I hope this is something that you will continue to practice.
 
I love how you are so willing to do what you are asked.  You rarely complain.  You just go off and get it done.
 
I love your beautiful blue eyes and your infectious laugh.  You also have the cutest smile.  I love it when you smile and all I can see are your cute big front teeth.  I know some day you will grow into them but for now they are so cute and I could just eat you up when you smile.
 
You are the middle child and I know you kind of fall into the background.  You're not very demanding and you just do what needs to be done.  For that, I am extremely grateful.  You are amazing and we love you in our family!
 
Ashley found this awesome dandelion in the backyard:


 

No comments: