We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Calling

On Fast Sunday in July, I was called to meet with a member of the Bishopric and asked to be in nursery "full-time".  Since moving to Mendon three years ago, I have been in nursery but only once a month.  They decided to revamp nursery and have people in full-time, which I agree with.  It's easier on the kids.  This also meant that I would still keep my Enrichment Leader calling......a little bummed at this.....I've been on the Enrichment Committee since moving to Mendon and have been the Enrichment Leader for almost 2 years.

Then came the phone call to meet with a member of the Bishopric on August's Fast Sunday.  What in the world could this calling be?  I was only put in nursery full-time a month ago.  I was a little shocked when the Bishop asked if I'd be the Secretary to the Primary Presidency.  Wahoo!  Secretary work is right up my alley!


It was announced last Sunday in sacrament meeting and Hannah and Ashley are stoked!  Mom in Primary with us!  Awesome!!  I sat in Primary on Sunday to see what I'm suppose to do and Nicole was so cute.  She kept turning around in her chair to wave at me.


First Presidency Meeting Thursday night!  We're off and running.


I was released from Nursery and from my Enrichment Leader callings.  It will be a good change of pace.

No comments: