We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Well....That's Never Happened Before

I took my casserole out of the oven tonight and set it on top of my flat top stove.  I turned and walked a little way from the kitchen and was talking to Hannah when all of the sudden.....BAM......my casserole dish shattered.  We're talking into a hundred pieces.

I think Hannah and I were lucky that we had left the kitchen area.  One piece hit my foot and one hit Hannah's.

Needless to say, dinner was ruined and we moved on to plan B.  I was extremely thankful when I reached the bottom of cleaning up the glass that nothing happened to the stove.  I was praying that it hadn't done anything to the flat top.  Phew!

1 comment:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

That happened to me when we were still living in Logan. We were all sitting around the table and all of a sudden the casserole dish exploded. We now like to refer to that dish as glass shattering chicken tetrazzini. I'm glad you were all okay.