We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ashley's Fall Soccer Season

Hurray! I finally remembered the camera on Saturday for soccer games.

Ashley has been a little go-getter during this stint of games.  I was a bit worried about her because in the Spring league she was really in to her hair bouncing as she ran.  For fall though, she's been getting in there and having fun.  It's fun to see her in this league.  She towers her teammates.  I think she's going to have her Dad's height!


I have to say that I did remember the camera the Saturday before.  I got this one picture of Ashley (she's #8) and then the batteries died.  That's just my luck!


With a fresh set of batteries, these pictures turned out much better!


Oh to know what's going through this mind......

I didn't get any good pictures of Hannah's game.  Hopefully next week I can get some good shots.  I sure hope anyway.....it's her last game!

No comments: