We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

And We're Off...........

The Welkers are off to New Mexico for Thanksgiving. We are heading down with almost all of Dave's family to be with his mom and dad, who are serving a mission in New Mexico, for Thanksgiving.

The plan was to leave Mendon Tuesday night at 5 p.m. and head to American Fork to stay with Dave's sister Janee. Not too bad....we left Mendon at 6 p.m. We had to wait for Glade (brother) to get off work before heading out today for the rest of the drive to New Mexico. It is now 1:15 and I think we're on our way!

As I was leaving work in Monday and chatting with my good friend Jen she said she hoped our trip was uneventful and we didn't return with any "stories", which means major trauma. I totally agree. I'm praying for an uneventful and "storyless" drive to New Mexico.

Until later!

No comments: