We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All

We May Not Have It All Together But Together We Have It All
June 2013

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Never a Good Sign When She's Quiet

Dave was upstairs relaxing

I was in the shower

Hannah and Ashley were outside playing

Nicole is quiet.............

I open the shower door and hear, "Mom, I cut my hair!"

There's Nicole standing with scissors in her right hand and a clump of hair in her left.

My heart sunk!  I yelled for Dave to come and help where I had just gotten out of the shower.

Nicole started crying when Dave arrived because by now she has realized that she's done something wrong.

Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun and she gave herself some layers.  She also cut down to the scalp in a section on her part.

Good thing she's getting a hair cut in a couple of days!

No comments: